British publication MCN published the first detailed photos turenduro 2018 KTM 790 Adventure, which is scheduled to release on the market in early 2019.
2018 KTM CEO Stefan Pierer previously confirmed turenduro development, but made it clear that the first Naked will be released 2018 KTM 790 of Duke (at the beginning of 2018).
The main features of 2018 KTM 790 Adventure:
– The new 790 cc in-line 2-cylinder engine
– Off-road chassis
– LCD tidy
– 2 fuel tanks
All motorcycle as you can see in the photo, painted black, and there is no arc.
The first prototype, so there will be an orange frame and all the necessary components in the future.
Details 2018 KTM 790 Adventure:
– Wheel 21/18 “: rim DID Dirt Star
– Engine: 2-cylinder arrester on the 2018 KTM 790 Duke;
probably configured for off-road use
– Kit: nothing is clear yet, but the overall silhouette is visible;
the main thing – the two fuel tanks, pipe joints
– Suspension: adjustable WP