Designers of the American manufacturer have added a little shine and chic to make the motorcycle more special and attractive.
“Our goal was to develop the award-winning Chieftain and create new models with a higher style, preserving the original quality of the Indian Motorcycle ,” said Rail Wilson, director of the marketing company.
Features of Indian Chieftain Limited:
– 10-spoke 19-inch front wheel
– more compact front wing
– 16-inch rear wheel
– 300 mm front brake discs with 4-piston calipers bearing the company logo Indian
– ergonomic seat
– ignition without a key
– 100 W audiosystem
– 7 inch touch screen Ride Command
– chrome plated arcs
– Adjustable windscreen
– wardrobe cases with remote lock
– Thunder Stroke 111 engine with 135 Nm torque