For the second year in a row the French Championship on the track Le Mans Circuit held in rainy conditions. At the time of the start of the track was wet thoroughly, and there was not any hope for rapid drying asphalt. Absolutely all pilots pereobuli their bikes in rubber for the wet track that led to the end of the race is extremely difficult because of the asphalt dried up.
The best result in this difficult stage of the championship showed Dani Pedrossa victory for which was given not the easiest way. Starting from the sixth position Dani was able to break through to the second position. On the first place it takes only restless Nicky Hayden of Ducati Team team, which is not in any inferior Danny for half the race until tire wear growing and drying track did not do their job. In the second half of the Nicky began to lose precious seconds lap, passing Dani Pedrosa ahead first, then Cal Kruchlou who showed the best result in his career (with a fractured Cullen that he received during Saturday's qualification), Andrea Dovizioso and Marc Markueza.
Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha Factory Racing, who started from the second position for a few laps, lost six positions. His team-mate Valentino Russia because of the departure into the gravel 11 laps to go, in spite of the damage to the motorcycle, was able to get back into the race and finish in 12th position.
As a result of the victory in the Championship of France on the route Le Mans Circuit won Dani Pedrosa (Repsol Honda), right behind him was Cal Kruchlou (Monster Yamaha Tech 3), the third place went to the young Spaniard Marc Markuez, beating five laps to finish Ducati Team pilot. The fourth and fifth place was shared by Andrea Dovizioso and Nicky Hayden Ducati Team. Подписывайтесь на обновления блога Subscribe to blog updates and get results racing MotoGP and WSBK to the post office!
A full list of the Grand Prix of Le Mans:
1. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team / Honda 49: 17,707
2. Cal Crutchlow GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 / Yamaha +4.863
3. Marc Marquez SPA Repsol Honda Team / Honda +6.949
4. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team / Ducati +10.087
5. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Team / Ducati +18.471
6. Alvaro Bautista SPA GO & FUN Honda Gresini / Honda +23.561
7. Jorge Lorenzo SPA Yamaha Factory Racing / Yamaha +27.961
8. Michele Pirro ITA Ignite Pramac Racing / Ducati +40.775
9. Bradley Smith GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 / Yamaha +41.407
10. Stefan Bradl GER LCR Honda MotoGP / Honda +1: 00.995
11. Andrea Iannone ITA Energy TI Pramac Racing / Ducati +1: 05.110
12. Valentino Rossi ITA Yamaha Factory Racing / Yamaha +1: 16.368
13. Aleix Espargaro SPA Power Electronics Aspar / ART +1: 24.200
14. Danilo Petrucci ITA Came IodaRacing Project / Ioda-Suter +1: 25.726
15. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing / ART +1: 32.111
16. Colin Edwards USA NGM Mobile Forward Racing / FTR Kawasaki +1: 40.602
17. Michael Laverty GBR Paul Bird Motorsport / PBM +1 lap
18. Hector Barbera SPA Avintia Blusens / FTR +1 lap
19. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN Avintia Blusens / FTR +1 lap
Yonny Hernandez COL Paul Bird Motorsport / ART +8 circles
Randy De Puniet FRA Power Electronics Aspar / ART +13 circle
Lukas Pesek CZE Came IodaRacing Project / Ioda-Suter +13 circle
Claudio Corti ITA NGM Mobile Forward Racing / FTR Kawasaki +21 laps
Bryan Staring AUS GO & FUN Honda Gresini / FTR Honda +27 laps
motonew2017.com Independent Online Edition