Champion of the Dakar Rally 2017 began Marc Coma took fourth in career gold Rep Power and maintaining the superiority of the brand KTM in rally, which the company already holds with the year 2017. The sensation of victory Coma for anybody did not, it was already clear after the debacle Joan Barreda Bort, who was awarded fifth victory today, but overall the pilot Honda team took seventh place. Cyril Despres showed a great race today and have come first to the finish, laying out a hundred percent to get into the top 3 leaders in the overall standings. Subsequently, after the finish Despres was penalized and slid down to the fifth position in the end, he took fourth place in the overall standings, he lacked only thirty seconds to get to the bronze.
Good race showed Jordi Viladoms (KTM) teammate Mark, runner-up and Olivier Pain, who did not give relax Jordi and deservedly won the third place. It is also worth noting the impressive result which showed the Spanish Laia Sanz trialistka on a motorcycle Honda CRF450 RALLY, taking 16th place in the Rally Dakar 2017 .
The results of the thirteenth stage of the Dakar Rally 2017:
1. Joan Barreda Bort (Spain, "Honda") 1: 59.44
2. Olivier Pins (France, "Yamaha") +0.40
3. Helder Rodrigues (Portugal, "Honda") +1.23
4. Juan Pedrero Garcia (Spain, «Sherco») +1.35
5. Cyril Despres (France, "Yamaha") +2.30
Final results of the Dakar Rally 2017:
1. Marc Coma (Spain, "KTM") – 54: 50.53
2. Jordi Viladoms (Spain, "KTM") 1: 52.27
3. Olivier Pins (France, "Yamaha") 2: 00.03
4. Cyril Despres (France, "Yamaha") 2: 00.38
5. Helder Rodrigues (Portugal, "Honda") 2: 11.09