Company Moto Morini will participate in motovystavke EICAM 2016 and announced before the opening of a new motorcycle Moto Morini Corsaro 1200 ZZ 2017.
Moto Morini Corsaro 1200 ZZ 2017 – a new model that complies with Euro-4 and stores all the values of a series of Moto Morini Corsaro, including striking design, which developed Rodolfo Fraskol (developer of the first Moto Morini Corsaro).
The new generation has a significant improvement in terms of appearance as well as a sports note tidy.
- Dimensions: mm 2070h810
- Seat height: 860 mm
- ground clearance: 150 mm
- weight: 192 kg
- Wheelbase: 1450 mm
- Brake System: Brembo, front 2×320 mm wheels, monoblock calipers, ABS Bosch 9.1 MP; rear 220 mm disc
- wheels: 120/70 R17, 190/55 R17
- Chain: 525, the ratio of 17/40
- tidy 5-inch LCD screen
- Engine: FMV12 RS14, V2 is a 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4klapannny,
- Displacement: 1187 cm3 (107h66)
- compression ratio: 11.9: 1
- Suspension: adjustable 46 mm fork, adjustable monoshock