Kawasaki has officially unveiled the new Naked Kawasaki 2017 the Z650.
The bike is equipped with a 649 cc 8-valve engine that develops 68 hp
power and 66 Nm of torque.
The power unit corresponds to Euro-4 standard, while the bike weighs 187 kg.
According to the press release, optimized the engine to operate more efficiently at low and medium revs.
Fuel consumption: 23 km / l.
Reshetchaya frame Kawasaki Z650 2017 a completely new and weighs only 15 kg, that is, provides excellent maneuverability and handling.
In terms of ergonomics (a steering wheel, the low height of the saddle) planting allows the rider to fully control the bike.
Other features Kawasaki Z650 2017:
– Multifunctional LCD-tidy
– LED brake light
– Rubber steering damper to reduce vibrations
– Adjustable brake lever, clutch (slipper)
– 41 mm telescopic fork
– Link rear suspension with monoshock
– 17-inch wheels
– 2×300-mm front brake discs + 2-piston calipers, 220 mm rear disc
– Antiblokirovchnaya system Bosch 9.1M
– Pad on the passenger seat
– 14-liter saddlebags
– The main trunk
– Tank bag
– Pad on the tank, and much more …