It has long been waiting for the premiere of the new Honda CRF250L Rally 2017 and finally presented an easy Enduro 20 months after the premiere of the concept Honda CRF250 Rally on show in Tokyo.
Official prezentantsiya series took place at the EICMA motorcycle in 2016.
Motorcycle Concept Honda CRF250L Rally 2017 is quite simple.
Japanese engineers have reliable Honda CRF250L and added to the subject of accessories that make it look like a racing bike Honda CRF450 Rally.
The result is an easy-travel bike that is designed for those who feel most turenduro too heavy and bulky.
Features Honda CRF250L Rally 2017:
– Ralliynyih windshield as a 450-cc Honda CRF450 Rally
– A special radiator shroud
– Asymmetric LED Headlight
– Further details of the body kit
– 2-channel ABS as standard (on the rear wheel can be turned off)
– The fuel tank of 10 liters
– Upgraded 250-cc engine that produces more power and torque (new settings, new throttle body, new air box)
– A new lightweight exhaust
– Producer price 5899 dollars