Bike the Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 was first introduced in 2008, and the model Dorsoduro 1200 appeared in 2010. 750ka no longer manufactured, but the Italians have prepared a replacement as the Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 2017, presented at the EICMA Motor Show in Milan in 2016.
New Aprilia supermotard equipped with 900-cc V-shaped motor, which corresponds to Euro-4 standard, and produces 95 hp
power torque of 90 Nm.
The bike is also equipped with a new, more intelligent Marelli 7SM ECU control unit and complete electronic control system throttle, which guarantees a smooth throttle response and maximum power depending on different factors.
The motor can be operated in 3 modes: sport, touring, rain.
Other features of the Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 2017:
– 3-stage traction control (can be switched off)
– 2-channel anti-lock braking system (can be disabled)
– Color LCD tidy
– Optional AMP system (Aprilia multimedia platform) allows you to connect your smartphone
– Redesigned steel frame with aluminum inserts
– A new 41-mm inverted Kayaba fork (adjustable preload / rebound)
– New monoshock (adjustable preload / rebound)
– 17-inch wheels (2 kg lighter than the old Dorsoduro 750)
– 2×320-mm front brake discs with 4-piston calipers
– 240-mm rear brake disc
– 12-liter tank (power reserve of more than 200 km)
Aprilia also offers a wide range of accessories for Dorsoduro 900: carbon and aluminum parts, a comfortable seat, the side saddlebags, saddle bag.