The press release says that the equipment is completely water resistant, resistant to friction and well ventilated, if there is such a need.
The BMW EnduroGuard is priced at $ 949, the BMW EnduroGuard pants – $ 649.
Features of BMW EnduroGuard:
– a new generation suit for off-road use, water resistant
– materials resistant to friction “dynatec” / “dynatec stretch” with a layer of “ceraspace” in key locations (development of BMW in cooperation with Schoeller Textil AG)
– BMW Climate Membrane ™ membrane
– protection of NP2 (back, shoulders, elbows, knees, hips)
– protection of the coccyx
– high-grade ventilation
– 8 pockets on the jacket (7 water resistant), on the man’s jacket an additional breast pocket is made;
3 pockets on pants
– female sizes 34-48, 72-88, 18-22
– Men’s sizes are 46-66, 98-118, 24-32
In addition, the company offers the gloves of BMW EnduroGuard.