The new Indian Chieftain Elite can be considered a masterpiece on wheels, especially if you are a fan of the Baggers and the Indian brand.
“When the Chieftain Elite was designed, we wanted to create a premium and maximally equipped Chieftain, that is, a dream motorcycle ,” said Reid Wilson, director of the marketing company.
“In the end, the bike surpassed even our expectations.
This show-stopper. “
Features of Indian Chieftain Elite 2018-2019:
– Coloring of Fireglow Red Candy / Marble Accents (the painting is done manually at the company’s factory in Spirfish, South Dakota, a small team paints one motorcycle in 25 hours)
– 19-inch front wheel
– an ergonomic leather saddle with more contrasting seams than on a standard model
– Pathfinder LED spotlight
– wider windscreen
– aluminum footrest
– 200 W audio system with two speakers on the fairing
– two side cases
– Ride Command system with a 7-inch touchscreen
– tire pressure sensor
– ignition without a key
– remote lock of trunks
– a standard motor (as an option, you can install the exhaust Stage 1, zero drives, Stage 2 camshaft)