C the beginning of the race held in Germany at the Sachsenring track, Dani Pedrosa took the initiative in their hands and took the lead. Behind him a group formed following Casey Stoner, Ben Spies and Jorge Lorenzo. But after a while Casey beat Pedrosa showed great pace at the initial stage.
By passing an interesting start to the following group of not less than exciting fight took place between Kruchlou Cal and Andrea Dovizioso, Nicky Hayden and Stephen and Bradley. After 27-laps Michel Pirro of San Carlo Honda Gresini team was forced to leave the race due to technical reasons, but for the circle before Ben Spies makes a mistake by taking a large arc at the entrance into the turn, and this took the haunting him Lorenzo lowered Spies up to the fourth position. Earlier, before the pilot of the Speed Master Mattia Pasini made a fall and could not continue the race.
After two rounds of Andrea Dovizioso and Kruchlou and could not get close to Spies, Repsol Honda pair only stepped up its superiority, but Alvaro Bautista who started the race last positions of the grid at this point is already occupied 11th position.
For 17 laps before the end of the Grand Prix of Pare Monster Yamaha Tech 3 team still managed to get Spies swapped places with Kruchlou. continued wheel to wheel to pursue his teammate. Stoner with Pedrosa in the fight spurring each other prodalzhay step up the pace in the fight for first place and have their only chaser Jorge Lorenzo did not keep up with them. giving precious seconds.
For 12 laps Pedrosa manages all the same to bypass Stoner soon after overtaking Australian motorcycle starts rasbaltyvat, but he did not slow down trying to keep up with his friend. With seven laps remaining Kruchlov in an attempt to get around the turn Dovizioso flew into the gravel but managed to stay while skipping forward Spies.
The last few laps were probably the most exciting and dramatic. So in the final turns in a thrilling fight Stoner puts his bike and takes off out of the race. Dani Pedrosa showed a record pace of the race and crossed the finish line first, just behind him was Jorge Lorenzo and Andrea Dovizioso. Top five rounded out Ben Spies and Stephen Bradley, then finished Valentino Rossi, Alvaro Bautista, in eighth place Cal Kruchlou and Hector Barbera and Nicky Hayden are located on the 9th and 10th place.
Results Grand Prix of Germany;
1. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team / Honda 41: 28,396
2. Jorge Lorenzo SPA Yamaha Factory Racing / Yamaha +14.996
3. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 / Yamaha +20.669
4. Ben Spies USA Yamaha Factory Racing / Yamaha +20.740
5. Stefan Bradl GER LCR Honda MotoGP / Honda +27.893
6. Valentino Rossi ITA Ducati Team / Ducati +28.050
7. Alvaro Bautista SPA San Carlo Honda Gresini / Honda +28.246
8. Cal Crutchlow GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 / Yamaha +28.447
9. Hector Barbera SPA Pramac Racing Team / Ducati +29.053
10. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Team / Ducati +29.226
11. Randy De Puniet FRA Power Electronics Aspar / ART +53.176
12. Colin Edwards USA NGM Mobile Forward Racing / Suter +58.204
13. Aleix Espargaro SPA Power Electronics Aspar / ART +1: 04.654
14. Yonny Hernandez COL Avintia Blusens / BQR +1: 13.543
15. James Ellison GBR Paul Bird Motorsport / ART +1: 30.318
16. Franco Battaini ITA Cardion AB Motoracing / Ducati +1 lap
17. Danilo Petrucci ITA Came IodaRacing Project / Ioda +1 lap
18. Ivan Silva SPA Avintia Blusens / BQR +1 lap
Casey Stoner AUS Repsol Honda Team / Honda +1 lap
Mattia Pasini ITA Speed Master / ART +26 laps
Michele Pirro ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini / FTR +27 laps