Italian manufacturer MV Agusta has missed the exhibition Intermot 2016 and now out of the shadows, presenting new motorcycles MV Agusta F3 675/800 RC Limited Edition 2017, which is a replica of «WSS Reparto Corse».
Italians plan to release only 350 motorcycles.
Motorcycles modernized and more focused on maximum performance.
3-cylinder F3 RC 675 produces 128 hp
at 14 400 rev / min and torque of 71 Nm at 10 900 rev / min, whereas the power F3 RC 800 was increased to 148 hp
at 13 000 rev / min and torque of 88 Nm at 10 600 rev / min.
Both bikes also received an updated electronics MVICS (Motor & Vehicle Integrated Control System): electronically controlled throttle, 8-level traction control, Multi-Mode.
Combined chassis F3 RC (steel mesh + Aluminum sections) remained unchanged, while the Sachs monoshock and Marzocchi fork tuned and optimized for best performance, stability at high speeds.
In honor of the racing department of new motorcycles MV Agusta F3 RC painted in the colors of «Reparto Corse», which are the Jules Kluzel and Lorenzo Zanetti in the World Supersport Championship.
Each motorcycle riders personally signed.
Included are the official accessories: pad on the passenger seat, tackle and a case for motorcycle.
Specification MV Agusta F3 RC 800 / F3 RC 675 2017:
– Chassis: Steel reshetchaya frame with aluminum inserts, console pendulum
– Suspension: 43mm fork Marzocchi, monoshock Sachs, regulated preload and rebound
– Braking system: 2×320 mm front brake discs with 4-piston radial calipers, 220 mm rear disc with two-piston caliper, Bosch ABS with RLM
– Wheels and tires: 17-inch aluminum wheels, tires 120/70 and 180/55
– Engine: 675/800 cm 3, DOHC, injector, liquid cooled, 4 valves per cylinder
– Weight: 173 kg
– Fuel consumption: 16.5 km / liter
– Maximum speed: 260 km / h