Last weekend was the second stage of the Grand Prix in the royal class on the track Circuit of the Americas, in Austin, Texas. The second stage was the different from others, if you try to describe it in one word, it would probably appropriate to call it "unusual".
The first surprise was at the start, when Jorge Lorenzo made a false start three seconds before the start, and, realizing what had happened, he went on. Further, it was not clear the backlog of Valentino Rossi, with difficulty to keep the eighth position.
By getting rid of the main competitors, Marc Marquez finished the race with a clear advantage. From the nearest pursuer, which was Dani Pedrosa, was isolated for five seconds, and the time interval until Dovizioso was fifteen seconds.
A pleasant surprise at the Grand Prix of America was climbing on the podium pilot factory team Ducati's Andrea Dovizioso. Here Cal Kruchlou unlucky first problems with the tires, and then a heavy crash with a fractured little finger and badly bruised right hand. A sudden drop happened and Scott Redding in a slight slope it took the front wheel, and the Briton was on the pavement, fortunately there were no serious injuries.
Results Grand Prix of Texas
1. Marc Marquez SPA Repsol Honda Team / Honda 43: 33,430
2. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team / Honda +4.124
3. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team / Ducati +20.976
4. Stefan Bradl GER LCR Honda MotoGP / Honda +22.790
5. Bradley Smith GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 / Yamaha +22.963
6. Pol Espargaro SPA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 / Yamaha +26.567
7. Andrea Iannone ITA Pramac Racing / Ducati +28.257
8. Valentino Rossi ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP / Yamaha +45.519
9. Aleix Espargaro SPA NGM Forward Racing / Forward Yamaha +47.605
10. Jorge Lorenzo SPA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP / Yamaha +49.111
11. Nicky Hayden USA Drive M7 Aspar / Honda +1: 00.735
12. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN Drive M7 Aspar / Honda +1: 03.954
13. Yonny Hernandez COL Energy TI Pramac Racing / Ducati +1: 07.333
14. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing / Honda +1: 27.972
15. Hector Barbera SPA Avintia Racing / Avintia +1: 32.376
16. Michael Laverty GBR Paul Bird Motorsport / PBM +1: 32.543
17. Danilo Petrucci ITA IodaRacing Project / ART +1: 39.176
18. Mike Di Meglio FRA Avintia Racing / Avintia +1: 51.962
Scott Redding GBR GO & FUN Honda Gresini / Honda +2 range
Colin Edwards USA NGM Forward Racing / Forward Yamaha +4 circle
Cal Crutchlow GBR Ducati Team / Ducati +9 laps
Alvaro Bautista SPA GO & FUN Honda Gresini / Honda +12 circle
Broc Parkes AUS Paul Bird Motorsport / PBM +13 circle