From the start of the race the Grand Prix of France, all the fans realized that the race will be hot after the championship favorite MotoGP Marc Marquez, who started second, but due to falling into the dense traffic forced lost his position and rolled in the tenth place behind his team mate Dani Pedrosa. Another culprit in the heat of tension began to Jorge Lorenzo, who, after a simple error rolled back, right under the nose of the Honda duo.
In the end, after a couple of turns after the start of the race for the first place as follows: The first was Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team), followed by Stefan Bradley (LCR Honda MotoGP), which begins to oppress Valentino Rossi under the applause of their fans.
Already in the third turn it bypasses Bradley Valentino and after another lap Dovizioso sends to the second position by the end of the last race dropped to 8th place. Meanwhile, Marc Marquez did not lose heart, and got excited only began to increase the tempo, and the ninth lap he had already breathed in the back of Valentino Rossi and the Eleventh prodigy beat Rossi and subsequent circles only increased the gap between the main rival.
Jorge Lorenzo both failed to keep Marquez, it was not possible to get away from Dani Pedrosa, Dani finished in fifth position with a margin of Lorenzo almost four seconds. It is worth noting a good race Alvaro Bautista (GO & FUN Honda Gresini), which climbed to the third step of the podium, fourth was Paul Espargaro the team Tech 3 Yamaha.
Video / Grand Prix of France in 2017
Results Grand Prix of France
1. Marc Marquez SPA Repsol Honda Team / Honda 44: 03,925
2. Valentino Rossi ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP / Yamaha +1.486
3. Alvaro Bautista SPA GO & FUN Honda Gresini / Honda +3.144
4. Pol Espargaro SPA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 / Yamaha +3.717
5. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team / Honda +4.077
6. Jorge Lorenzo SPA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP / Yamaha +7.088
7. Stefan Bradl GER LCR Honda MotoGP / Honda +11.527
8. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team / Ducati +22.103
9. Aleix Espargaro SPA NGM Forward Racing / Forward Yamaha +22.626
10. Bradley Smith GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 / Yamaha +23.108
11. Cal Crutchlow GBR Ducati Team / Ducati +25.780
12. Scott Redding GBR GO & FUN Honda Gresini / Honda +39.523
13. Yonny Hernandez COL Energy TI Pramac Racing / Ducati +42.544
14. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN Drive M7 Aspar / Honda +42.736
15. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing / Honda +56.644
16. Michael Laverty GBR Paul Bird Motorsport / PBM +1: 14.123
17. Colin Edwards USA NGM Forward Racing / Forward Yamaha +1: 19.723
18. Broc Parkes AUS Paul Bird Motorsport / PBM +1: 30.934
19. Mike Di Meglio FRA Avintia Racing / Avintia +1: 34.521
Andrea Iannone ITA Pramac Racing / Ducati +27 laps
Hector Barbera SPA Avintia Racing / Avintia +27 laps