Today, the Czech Republic Grand Prix in 2017 a young pilot factory team Repsol Honda Marc Marquez set the record for most wins by participating in the first season of the royal class. Marquez won an unprecedented fifth victory, leaving behind his team mate Dani Pedrosa and reigning champion Jorge Lorenzo.
Marquez's appearances at the Grand Prix of the Czech Republic can be described as a mixture of patience, aggression and defense. Dvatsati old rider after the start took a similar pace as in going ahead Lorenzo and after the beginning of the attack followed by castling between Jorge and Marquez. Over four laps before the end of the race on the third turn of Lorenzo Marquez released forward, then Jorge slightly lowered the tempo taken from the start, and took advantage of the second pilot of Repsol Honda, the remaining two laps Lorenzo is simply not enough to hit the second position. As a result, the pedestal was divided between Marquez, Pedrosa and Jorge.
In fourth place is the team-mate Lorenzo, Valentino Rossi, won a victory in the fight against Alvaro Bautista GO & FUN Honda Gresini. Stefan Bradley held a peaceful race, settled in sixth place. Team Ducati Team duo Andrea Dovizioso and Nicky Hayden crossed the finish line in seventh and eighth place, and closes the top ten of Andrea Yannone Energy TI Pramac Racing and Alex Espargaro Power Electronics Aspar.
In the second round of the Grand Prix of the Czech Republic in Brno there was a collision between Hector Barbera (Avintia Blusens) and Claudio Corti (NGM Mobile Forward Racing), the latter of which was forced to go to the hospital for X-rays of his right hand, and hold the resurrection in the House because of the resulting concussion.
In the third circle in the gravel flew Lukas Pesek (Came IodaRacing Project) and Bradley Smith (Monster Yamaha Tech 3). Probably the most dramotichnym episode in this race was the departure Cal Kruchlou (riding in fourth place before departure), which is rising, finished only 17th. This fall for Kratchlou means complete loss of a chance to fight for a place in the TOP-3 Championship, and a chance at the title.
Results Grand Prix of the Czech Republic in Brno
1. Marc Marquez SPA Repsol Honda Team / Honda 42: 50,729
2. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team / Honda +0.313
3. Jorge Lorenzo SPA Yamaha Factory Racing / Yamaha +2.277
4. Valentino Rossi ITA Yamaha Factory Racing / Yamaha +10.101
5. Alvaro Bautista SPA GO & FUN Honda Gresini / Honda +10.178
6. Stefan Bradl GER LCR Honda MotoGP / Honda +19.807
7. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team / Ducati +35.015
8. Avintia Blusens FTR 152.2 / 21 Laps
9. Andrea Iannone ITA Energy TI Pramac Racing / Ducati +51.149
10. Aleix Espargaro SPA Power Electronics Aspar / ART +56.392
11. Colin Edwards USA NGM Mobile Forward Racing / FTR Kawasaki +57.420
12. Michele Pirro ITA Ignite Pramac Racing / Ducati +1: 05.430
13. Danilo Petrucci ITA Came IodaRacing Project / Ioda-Suter +1: 12.364
14. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN Avintia Blusens / FTR +1: 13.500
15. Randy De Puniet FRA Power Electronics Aspar / ART +1: 14.128
16. Yonny Hernandez COL Paul Bird Motorsport / ART +1: 14.991
17. Cal Crutchlow GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 / Yamaha +1: 20.640
18. Michael Laverty GBR Paul Bird Motorsport / PBM +1: 34.462
19. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing / ART +1: 49.713
20. Bryan Staring AUS GO & FUN Honda Gresini / FTR Honda +1: 50.024
21. Martin Bauer AUT Remus Racing Team / S & B Suter +1 lap
Bradley SMITH GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 / Yamaha 161.4 20 Laps
Lukas PESEK CZE Came IodaRacing Project / Ioda-Suter 156.0 20 Laps
Claudio CORTI ITA NGM Mobile Forward Racing / FTR Kawasaki 152.4 21 Laps
Hector BARBERA SPA Avintia Blusens / FTR 152.2 21 Laps