Aprilia RSV4 RF 2017 – Superbike class with excellent design.
At Intermot 2016 in Cologne Noale factory introduced a novelty along with the “budget» the Aprilia the RSV4 2017 the RR . Both bikes got suspension upgrades and the braking system, as well as an updated electronics package, which included a corner system Bosch ABS.
As RSV4 RR, Aprilia RSV4 RF 2017 corresponds to Euro-4 standard, as well as the Italian engineers have tried to keep the performance at the previous level: 201 hp
/ 115 Nm.
They have achieved the desired effect by increasing the turns to 300 rev / min, and finished with a variable inlet (- 500 g) which is offset APRC new electronics.
The engine has undergone modernization: set lighter pistons, reduced friction loss operation.
To add a transmission line sensor, which helps the system will raise / lower the speed.
Model 2017 Aprilia RSV4 RF stands premium Öhlins suspension.
It is, in fact, is an evolution of the current generation caused by the new Euro-4 standards.
Electronics APRC 2017:
- New ATC: Aprilia Traction Control – adjustable on the fly (no need to close the gas), up to 8 levels of adjustment, but you can also disable
- new AWC: Aprilia Wheelie Control – 3 level settings, you can turn off, adjustable on the fly without the need to shut down the gas, more convenient control knob on the left
- new ALC: Aprilia Launch Control – is used only on the track, adjustable in 3 levels, more efficient
- new AQS: Aprilia Quick Shift – electronic box, which allows you to shift gears without a clutch, without closing the gas added to the possibility of lowering speeds without the clutch
- new APL: Aprilia Pit Limiter – the system allows you to limit the speed in the pit lane or on public roads
- New ACC: Aprilia Cruise Control – a new electronic control allows advanced cruise control system to maintain the set speed without touching the throttle