Kawasaki H2 Carbon LE 2017 – the pearl of the exhibition Intermot 2016 in Cologne, Germany.
The bike will be produced in a limited edition (only 120 pieces), which will be distributed throughout the world.
Kawasaki H2 Carbon received a 6-axis IMU Bosch system and carbon-fiber body kit, which should make the car even more perfect – all the electronics work in tandem, which directly affects the driving quality.
Using technology based IMU, Kawasaki H2 Carbon has a full set of systems: angular control system, traction control, launch control, anti-lock angle, kvikshifter and so on.
Other interesting components and features of Kawasaki H2 Carbon 2017:
– Fork KYB AOS-2
– Brake calipers Brembo M50
– A masthead Ohlins TTX shock with remote adjustment (22 settings level)
– Compliance with Euro-4 due to the new collector and muffler updated (increased catalyst and so on)
– Technology BAS (bank angle display – shows in real time the bike angle relative to the ground, and the maximum angle of each trip on a bike)
– Optional carbon silencer Akrapovic