Tacita Turin company announced a range of electric motorcycles Tacita T-Tace, consisting of models Rally, Enduro, Motard, Cross and Diabolika.
The manufacturer decided to create different models to differentiate offers for customers with different goals.
Specifications Tacita T-Tace Rally 2018-2019:
– Engine: electric three-phase asynchronous
– Settings: Eco, Sport
– Cooling system: Liquid for the controller and the motor
– Transmission: 5-speed hydraulic clutch
– Battery: Li-Po, the capacity of 10.6 kWh
– Number of cycles: 4000, or 80% of capacity
– Maximum power: 22 kW
– Maximum speed: 8,000
– Maximum torque of 75 Nm
– Wheelbase: 1490 mm
– Frame: chrome
– Ground clearance: 330 mm
– Front Suspension: 45mm Marzocchi telescopic fork
– Rear suspension: linkage with Ohlins adjustable dampers
– Suspension travel: 300 mm
– Front wheel: 1.60 X 21 “with tires 90 / 90-21
– Rear wheel: 2.15X18 “with tires 140 / 80-18
– Brakes: front 300 mm floating disc, 220 mm rear disc
– Regenerative braking
without braking (work-style 2-stroke engine), or braking (similar to 4-stroke engine), plus the regenerative braking – the engine brake mode 2
– Lighting: LED
– Kit: Kevlar or carbon fiber, biorezina
– Power reserve: 120 km (to activate power saving)
– Power save mode (RP): automatically turns on when there is 20 percent of the charge reduces the power to the minimum level
– Charging time of the level of RP: 1) 1 hour 50 minutes – with 6-kW charger;
2) 3 hours and 40 minutes – with 3-kW charger;
3) 10 hours 30 minutes – with a 1-kW charger;
Specification Tacita T-Tace Rally provides an overview of the entire model range.
More detailed specifications of other models are available at office.
the company’s website .
The differences mainly relate to the chassis (depending on the field of use elektrotsikla) settings and engine operation.