Victory Company has announced a new electric sport bike equipped with a brand new battery pack.
Elektrotsikl Victory RR, positioned as a test bed for future drives Brammo, will debut at the Tourist Trophy race Zero TT.
On Victory RR motorcycle will chase William Dunlop, who last year was supposed to perform at Victory Empulse RR, but is injured.
He replaced Guy Martin, who took fourth place behind team-mate Lee Johnston.
“Our elektrotsikl Victory RR won a prize in last year’s race Zero TT, and it has inspired us”, – says Brian Vizman, racing department manager.
– “Using data collected on the road Tourist Trophy, we have developed a new battery module, as well as improved transmission.
We feel that we can return to the TT with a more powerful bike. ”
Specification Victory RR 2018-2019:
– Length x width x height: 2089 x 680 x 1218 mm
– Seat height: 812 mm
– Weight: 240 kg
– Tires: Metzeler 120/70 R17 and Metzeler 200/60 R17
– Frame: grating, steel, composite kit
– Engine: Parker GVM, liquid-cooled, 3-phase, IPM AC
– Power: 174 hp
– Torque: 240 Nm
– Batteries: Brammo Power Lithium-Ion