The tenth stage of the Dakar Rally in 2017 opened the reigning champion Cyril Despres won the first place in the previous step . Behind him on the route between Córdoba and Rioja started Spaniard Joan Barreda Bort, who first passed 357-kilometer special stage E, showing the best result 04: 43: 14h. Finished third Portuguese Paulo Goncalves acting on Husquarna motorcycle . As a result, after the 10th stage of the first line of the overall standings Despres takes, with a delay of one and a half minutes in the back champion breathes Portuguese Ruben Faria conceded the race the Frenchman seven minutes. On the third position of the overall standings situated Francisco Lopez. But Joan Barreda Bort snatched victory from Despres, after previous problems can no longer claim to be a lot, giving hopeless three hours. Another one of the contenders to champions past 2017 Dakar Francisco Lopez Contardo now plays Frenchman almost 14 minutes – the cause is poor performance on Tuesday, during which the Chilean took only the tenth place. Olivier Peng in today's rally gave way to re-favorite 24 minutes, dropping overall in the 9 th position.
Subscribe to the blog for new articles to the post office can be here !
Results of the 9th stage of the Dakar 2017
1. Joan Barreda Bort (Spain, "Husqvarna") – 4: 43.14
2. Cyril Despres (France, "KTM") +1.15
3. Paulo Gonçalves (Portugal, "Husqvarna") +2.44
4. Juan Pedrero (Spain, "KTM") +4.27
5. Kurt Caselli (United States, "KTM") +6.56
1. Cyril Despres (France, "KTM") – 30: 47.04
2. Ruben Faria (Portugal, "KTM") +1.37
3. Francisco Lopez (Chile, "KTM") +13.41
4. Ivan Jakes (Slovakia, "KTM") +18.21
5. Alessandro Botturi (Italy, "Husqvarna") +24.25
motonew2017.com Independent Online Edition