New sportbike Yamaha YZF-R6 2017 presented at the Motor Show AIMExpo 2016 in Orlando, Florida, which is a bit surprising as we were waiting for the premiere on motovystavke EICMA 2016. It does not matter in principle.
As expected, the new generation of Yamaha R6 has the design of a modern superbike the Yamaha R1 (similar to the configuration of the front headlights, exhaust, and other elements).
In terms of design the new Yamaha YZF-R6 2017 is a revolutionary, but is technically a motorcycle evolved as the engine and frame were actually old.
Japanese upgraded suspension, brakes with ABS regimes, electronic throttle control, traction control, an optional add kvikshifter.
New optics is based on LED technology and has integrated turn signals.
Other updates, upgrades and features Yamaha YZF-R6 2017:
– Inlet design, similar to the Yamaha YZR-M1 MotoGP
– New design of the fairing, which has better aerodynamics (drag coefficient by 8% less than in the previous study)
– The design of the tail, both on Yamaha R1
– Adjustable 43 mm fork KYB (current model 41 mm)
– KYB rear shock absorber (a full range of adjustments)
– New aluminum fuel tank, which is 1.8 kg lighter than the current generation tank
– Magnesium subframe
– A new traction control (the trick is that now the system knows the diameter of the wheels, that is adjusted in the course of wear rubber; 6 levels of adjustment, can be switched off)
– Electronic throttle control (works in three modes)
– ABS, Nissin radial calipers, Nissin radial master cylinder
– Kvikshifter (only an increase in transmission, optional)
– Producer price 12 199 + taxes